Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
:laser: Lucy

:eusa_clap
I'm in the HQ for that show...my MIL's house. In fact, I'm surprised she's NOT watching it daily.
When that show comes on, or Little House, or The Waltons, I just simply go outside.
Prior to my new meds I'd go to THE McDonalds for coffee, and drink it SLLLLOOOWWWWLY. ;)
Now I'll have to go to the local DQ and get a malt instead. Of course with the TX heat that sucker melts quickly, especially in the shade at the town square. :lol:

I still have a few days here, if it's close enough I'll meet up with Renault.
I've already looked up the locations, and sadly Justin is too far from here, as is Mae. :pout: But I believe Hudson Hawk is nearby, depending on the day.
If all else fails, and my MIL watches too many dumb shows, I'll just drive over to Meyers Smokehouse in Elgin. I love that place! :D

Last edited:
:eusa_clap
I'm in the HQ for that show...my MIL's house. In fact, I'm surprised she's NOT watching it daily.
When that show comes on, or Little House, or The Waltons, I just simply go outside.
Prior to my new meds I'd go to THE McDonalds for coffee, and drink it SLLLLOOOWWWWLY. ;)
Now I'll have to go to the local DQ and get a malt instead. Of course with the TX heat that sucker melts quickly, especially in the shade at the town square. :lol:

I still have a few days here, if it's close enough I'll meet up with Renault.
I've already looked up the locations, and sadly Justin is too far from here, as is Mae. :pout: But I believe Hudson Hawk is nearby, depending on the day.
If all else fails, and my MIL watches too many dumb shows, I'll just drive over to Meyers Smokehouse in Elgin. I love that place! :D

Run away screaming!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I just turn on the larger window unit in the house, and go in another room.
Then I just hear them laughing, but none of the dialogue from the tv.
While I'm tempted to get them a soundbar and subwoofer set up, it's times like these that make me realize how bad that idea is! ILL isn't on all the time, sometimes it's Monk, or Murder She Wrote, or Daniel Boone. I'll watch Daniel Boone, in fact last night I did, 2 episodes. Unfortunately for my MIL, she tends to make it a mini-marathon of 6 episodes in a row (whatever she's watching). Last night it was about some little people, don't even ask me what the program was called because I was spared from it by preparing pizza (4 of them to be exact). And the more beer I drank, the less I cared what was on tv. :D

Worf

I'll Lock Up
World Cup.... To all my English friends.... my sincere condolences.... Misery I know well of... I'm a Mets fan AND a charter member (since 1968) of Raider Nation.... I know true misery.

Worf

Worf

I'll Lock Up
While I'm tempted to get them a soundbar and subwoofer set up, it's times like these that make me realize how bad that idea is! ILL isn't on all the time, sometimes it's Monk, or Murder She Wrote, or Daniel Boone. I'll watch Daniel Boone, in fact last night I did, 2 episodes. Unfortunately for my MIL, she tends to make it a mini-marathon of 6 episodes in a row (whatever she's watching). Last night it was about some little people, don't even ask me what the program was called because I was spared from it by preparing pizza (4 of them to be exact). And the more beer I drank, the less I cared what was on tv. :D

Mwa ha ha ha ha!!!!! Payback for all them turrrible Blaxplotation ficks you keep inflicting on the cosmos!!!!!

Worf

World Cup.... To all my English friends.... my sincere condolences.... Misery I know well of... I'm a Mets fan AND a charter member (since 1968) of Raider Nation.... I know true misery.

Worf

Where it's concerned with the Raiders, you had a couple of decades of success and happiness before Al stunk up the franchise. True suffering can be found in Detroit where Lions fans have not experienced much happiness in what must seem like forever. As for the Mets....... you had fun in the eighties.
:D

Geez, they are getting you back for all that cauliflower food.

Matt Crunk

One Too Many
I just watched an episode of Supernatural (my wife's current favorite show) where one of the brothers gets pulled back in time to 1944 Chicago by the Greek god Cronos, who has turned into a time-traveling serial killer of sorts. He teams up with Eliot Ness (yes, that Eliot Ness) to kill Cronos. I'd have to say it's my favorite episode of the show so far because of the '40s style. Yes, I know the Ness connection was a bit cheesy, and the real Ness was in Ohio by that time, but it makes for good fantasy TV, and the actor playing Ness did look more like the real guy than any other I've seen.

th
th

e92637c604409e21922af9cccd9f5aea.jpg
7x12_8-1944-Street-640x299.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken