Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

I don't know which of the Stark daughters is now the most dangerous... the stone cold killer no taller than my chest.... or the "femme fatale" that just blew Little Finger's mind. In a way The Hound was quite right... All the "honorable" or "soft" Starks are dead, crippled or lost.... They believed in a world of oaths and honor and mercy. Doesn't say much for Westeros (or anywhere).

Worf

I think I trust the little one more than the femme. :p I told you the Hound would end up messed up and left to die by her :p

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Whats In The Barn. I think they have already Jumped The Shark! I think, I would rather see a half hour on each of the bikes in the museum. They could tell the story about them and how they got it, then start it up and show it being ridden! Any buddy else think that would be a better show?

Whats In The Barn. I think they have already Jumped The Shark! I think, I would rather see a half hour on each of the bikes in the museum. They could tell the story about them and how they got it, then start it up and show it being ridden! Any buddy else think that would be a better show?
I've only seen one episode, but it sounds like a special or two that specifically deal with the histories of the bikes already in his possession would be something I'd be interested in. The trouble is, shows like this are as much about "the hunt" as they are about "the find", and the item they're searching for (whatever that might be) often becomes less significant.

A show that Jumped The Shark right from the first episode is BikerLive. For anyone who is unfamiliar with the show, it's another "three-way competition among motorcycle builders" series. However, instead of audience members voting for the motorcycle they believe is best, the voting starts about ten minutes into each episode and the audience is invited to vote for the bike shop they like most. The end result is that audiences aren't voting for the best bike builder or the best bike, they're voting for the shop with the personnel with the most personality, and the motorcycles they build are almost irrelevant. :eusa_doh:

Though I must say that Lucy was quite a looker in her younger days. :D

lucille-ball-1933.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken