Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

They don't do that. :D
Back to normal with control over the tv.
This morning it's Dr. David Jeremiah.
Otherwise not much tv today, due to yard work, unpacking, and cleaning up the Saturn from the trip.
I do have the World Cup set for tape tonight at 11:30pm, which I think is the game between the USA and Portugal.

Why not? They do it for every other normal person. :p

An absolute, ever lovin' "gut punch" of an ending. How do you give Renaldo the ball at midfield? Arrgh.... Right up there with Game 6 1986 World Series!!!!

Worf

Aaahh, don't remind ........ 1986....game 6.....Buckner.......the pain...........this one too shall haunt me. How could they let them score after playing such beautiful defense. The torture and pain of sports!
:D

cw3pa

A-List Customer
"The Dark Beginnings of Sherlock Holmes, Dr. Bell and Mr. Doyle" (2000) on DVD. Set in 1878 Conan Doyle tells of his working relationship with Dr. Joseph Bell while studing medicine at the University of Edinburgh. It's a good story with a murder mystery thrown in for good measure. We're now watching "Murder Rooms" which is a continuation of the Dr. Bell story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken