Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
She isn't even worth Thunderbird. :p
What about a box of wine and a straw? For marathons of course.
Sounds funny but a coworker drinks wine this way. :eeek:

While I don't often post these things, usually seen on FB, I just can't stop laughing at the caption...
winepic.jpg
Maybe it's the tv show I'm watching now, who knows?
A Batman (Adam West Version) marathon on IFC channel.

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
Rectify season 2

I didn't realize it had started. This is not a show for the impatient or for those who need busyness in their entertainment. It doesn't make it either bad or good, but it does feel unique in the 2014 TV landscape.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Or a Bartles & Jaymes wine cooler. lol

Boones Farm Strawberry Hill?

Careful now I grew up in the land of cheap, available fortified wines.

Kid Stuff...
Boones Farm
Ripple.
Bali High
Yago Sangria.

Tougher..
Cold Duck
Scuppernog
Night Train.

Bottom Rung Wino Juice...
Wild Irish Rose.
Swissup
Tango

Worst of the lot
Mogen David 20 20 or as we affectionately referred to it "Mad Dog 20 20"
Sterno or "squeeze"

There class is concluded for the day.

Worf

It must be the heat.

The Twilight Zone marathon on Syfy.
A tradition in our household, even though we have the entire series, and all of it (but season 4) is on Netflix.

We, too, own them on disc, could watch them on Netflix, but somehow, part of July 4th has become watching them on Syfy (but we do DVR them as we can't sit through the commercials). We'll just wait until the episode in recorded and, then, start watching. We've chatted about it in this thread before how many of us will sit and watch shows or movies on commercial TV even though we own them on disc and could easily pop them in anytime.

There's a tenant of Game Theory that the "power of the crowd watching the crowd seeing something" is one of the most powerful emotional forces in human society (which is why things like coronations and hangings have traditionally been public events with large crowds - seeing the crowd emphasizes the importance of the event to the crowd). I think we like knowing others - somewhere - are watching with us.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marco21