Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Carson is just in hiding from an ex-wife. :D
I've got some box set with Carson, showcasing a few episodes from each year.
Quite extensive and very interesting.
Wouldn't matter if I'd brought it or not, the mil doesn't like anything but westerns and lucy.
Everything else is dumb, stupid, or boring.
Lovely, what a fine host you are.
If they ever come back to my house, I've got a good mind to tie her down to the chair, and make her watch episodes of Carson, MST3K, and maybe part of my Pam Grier collection. That will teach her! :D

Which one of the Joans and Joannas?
I'd give her westerns--Sabata and a ton of other Lee Van Cleef movies. :p

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Daylight The Most Beautiful Train In The World.
This was hosted by Michael Gross, some years ago.
The program is not only about the trains (they ran from 1937-1971), but about the styles of dress, the elegance of the train, etc.

Having seen the Daylight from both the air and up close and personal on the ground, I would also say it is the most beautiful train in the world!

I had a chance to meet Burt Reynolds three years ago here in Indiana and talk with him for awhile back stage. A good friend of his who produced his old TV show(Evening Shade ?) lives nearby here in Marion,Ind. and runs the local Community School of Arts that my GrandDaughter is involved in. He looked bad then. He was wearing a sports jacket and jeans. I was surprised at how thin and small he seemed.
HD

The facelift really didn't do him any favors.

Which is why he looks like the waterhead banjo player from Deliverance now. :doh:

I haven’t seen him in person since the mid90s when he was doing the cigar marketing thing that was the fad at the time. He looks like smoking a cigar now would likely kill him off. :doh: I mean we all knew he had a rug back then but this is even worse now…… I truly feel bad when I see the guy. The cruelty of old age right in your face like that is a HUGE wake up call that it is always later than you think. :eeek:
Kind of makes one wish you had the touch that Jesus had when he cured that leper.

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Last night I watched the first episode of the Soviet adaptation of Sherlock Holmes (1979-1986). It's the best adaptation of Holmes I've ever seen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe