Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Watched "The Bible" at church with a group of folks.

As a Christian who has read the Bible and has experience with the stories that were depicted on the TV, I can say there may have been a little creative license with a few things portrayed.

You mean like the asian angel who went all ninja on the sinners when they getting Lot's family out of Sodom?!?

As a Jew who knows those stories pretty well, I thought it was fairly awful.

As a Christian who has read the Bible and has experience with the stories that were depicted on the TV, I can say there may have been a little creative license with a few things portrayed.

Frustrating not having a remote control... I guess nobody else thought we needed to mute the commercials. Grrrrr.

Yes that was quite evident to me from the beginning. I had been looking forward to the series..but sadly couldn't stomach much of it..and changed channels. Figured that it just wasn't going to get any better...
HD

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up

I was following along in Genesis and Exodus as I watched. Yeah, creative license was definitely used in the show. Unfortunate.

I saw it too. It was good to see Morgan but fate has dealt him a cruel hand. I was sorry to see Rick and company have to leave him to his task.

The writers finally give Michonne a personality!

Yes, it was nice to see more verbal and as a real teammate. I had hoped that Morgan would snap out of it and join Rick's team. A good episode.
:D

C44Antelope

One of the Regulars
Saw part of Fast and Loud...
then watched a complete episode of the Untouchables. "The Big Squeeze" with Dan O'Herlihy as Ace Banner. I used to love reruns of this show growing up. Big fun.

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I like to watch the news. Tells me what the weather is to be, (hit and miss there on the weather reports/mother nature you can't ever win against her), has action (always showing cops arresting some idiot for running a meth lab or elected officials stealing from us), has drama, (tells us about the sadness a family goes through when they find out a young man in the family is gunned down for hanging in the hood, with friends)....has an upside, shows those lucky people winning 250 million jackpots, ( you know they are smiling at least ear to ear) BEFORE the divorce after all the money is spent...and it tells what local pizza joints have on special,. (two for one pizza deals). The news is almost like watching Drag Net, just without Joe Friday......

Feraud

Bartender
Yes, it was nice to see more verbal and as a real teammate. I had hoped that Morgan would snap out of it and join Rick's team. A good episode.
:D
Did it look like Rick, Michonne, and Carl took enough weapons to take out Woodbury? I hope so!
The Governor needs a proper beating.
I noticed Michonne had a crossbow. Perhaps a gift for Daryl?

DNO

One Too Many
Did it look like Rick, Michonne, and Carl took enough weapons to take out Woodbury? I hope so!
The Governor needs a proper beating.
I noticed Michonne had a crossbow. Perhaps a gift for Daryl?

Glad to see a greater part for the Michonne character...about time.

If memory serves me, the Guv has military heavy weapons (.50 cal mg, etc). Crossbows may not be enough! And that bag Rick was carrying sure didn't seem too full.

Feraud

Bartender
I agree a crossbow won't do much against a .50 cal! I hope Rick took some of the grenades I thought I saw in Morgan's place.
The Governor has heavy weapons but his fighting force is small. The bulk of his fighters tend to be posted very openly on that front gate. It wouldn't take much effort to immediately remove that force. The remaining ones are scared civilians.
Rick's group is hardened from being on the road. I think Carl is tough enough to take out anyone at Woodbury. ;)

I like to watch the news. Tells me what the weather is to be, (hit and miss there on the weather reports/mother nature you can't ever win against her), has action (always showing cops arresting some idiot for running a meth lab or elected officials stealing from us), has drama, (tells us about the sadness a family goes through when they find out a young man in the family is gunned down for hanging in the hood, with friends)....has an upside, shows those lucky people winning 250 million jackpots, ( you know they are smiling at least ear to ear) BEFORE the divorce after all the money is spent...and it tells what local pizza joints have on special,. (two for one pizza deals). The news is almost like watching Drag Net, just without Joe Friday......

I watch the news for the freeway chases. :p

[video=youtube;N1f9HzQmfr8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1f9HzQmfr8[/video]

I agree a crossbow won't do much against a .50 cal! I hope Rick took some of the grenades I thought I saw in Morgan's place.
The Governor has heavy weapons but his fighting force is small. The bulk of his fighters tend to be posted very openly on that front gate. It wouldn't take much effort to immediately remove that force. The remaining ones are scared civilians.
Rick's group is hardened from being on the road. I think Carl is tough enough to take out anyone at Woodbury. ;)

Especially that kid whose Mom wouldn't even let him have a BB gun. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe