Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Clayton was the Frick residence in Pittsburgh, built in 1882, and turned into the Frick Art center after the death of Mrs. Frick

THE Frick Museum is in his former Manhattan town house , built in 1913 to a design by Carriere and Hastings, with the intention of eventual use as a permanent museum. The collection in the Frick (New York) is truly in a class of its own. Clayton is a fine installation, but it pales in comaprason to The Frick>

The Frick! :rofl: Ok, so his legacy includes TWO world class museums then. lol Not a bad industrialist. :p

DNO

One Too Many
Yes.... quite the episode. That was one wild ride and a complete departure from the books. Didn't see that comin' and seems I was wrong about that prisoner.

Worf

Walking Dead. Ditto on that prisoner...Don't know how he escaped the walkers.

JonnyO

A-List Customer
Beyond Scared Straight, have a little On Demand marathon going on at work, the Department of Corrections Officer in the EOC always watches tv with us in our office so he is enjoying tv tonight.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I notice they do that to New Yorker's to! I have no problem with accents, except some hard core Cajun.
Agreed on the Cajun accent.
I'd like to think I know what they are saying, but sometimes it's best to just read along. :)

Watched a few episodes of That 70's Show.

Benzadmiral

Call Me a Cab
"Mob Doctor." I can completely believe in Jordana Spiro as a surgeon. In contrast, there's no way I can accept Rachel Bilson as a heart surgeon in that "Deep South" comedy "Hart of Dixie."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe