Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

DNO

One Too Many
"The Walking Dead" - Interesting turn of event in the ole prison. Very interesting.

Worf

I was afraid they were going to create a new Shane-like plot line with one of the new characters. A short-lived fear, fortunately. Some new hard edges in this episode. Walking Dead continues to intrigue.

Chowderhouse

One of the Regulars
I think the prisoner who ran into the prison yard full of zombies survived. He's the one who looked out of the window and watched what's-her-name carving up the terminated zombie chick.

DNO

One Too Many
I think the prisoner who ran into the prison yard full of zombies survived. He's the one who looked out of the window and watched what's-her-name carving up the terminated zombie chick.

Didn't really look like there was anywhere for that poor guy to run! I suspect there may be more live people around that haven't been discovered yet.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Didn't really look like there was anywhere for that poor guy to run! I suspect there may be more live people around that haven't been discovered yet.

I agree with you. The guy in the yard had one way in and one way out. He had to leave via that doorway or as Zombie chow. I think it was the latter not the former. That lurker in the woods is someone else who's going to "start playing games" soon. You're watching bossman lose his humanity one killing at a time, but that guy HAD to go... once he smelled the women it would've been all she wrote.

Worf

Duper

Practically Family
I am enjoying the new series "The Last Resort". I remember waiting anxiously for "The Hunt for Red October" movie to come out almost 25 years ago. I guess I am a fan of submarines. The shows plot is busy and fast moving. What will happen next I cannot predict.

BigFitz

Practically Family
Cities of the Underworld: Vlad the Impaler
DSCF0240.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe