Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

I'm really enjoying Person Of Interest on CBS. Jim Caviezel is great (and too damn good looking) as is Michael Emerson. Highly recommended and the surprise for me this year.

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
One Step Beyond
Twilight Zone
Outer Limits
Alfred Hitchcock Presents
Night Gallery

All great stuff to waste an evening :)

Definitely Butte. I love Alfred Hitchcock Presents also. Have all the above on dvd...except Night Gallery.

There's also two tv series called 'Thriller' and both are good.

Oh, and there's 'Suspense' and 'Lights Out.'
X
BD

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Your last two 'hate to admit' shows are just terrible lol. I tried to watch them but just couldn't do it! I totally understand guilty pleasures, and I give you mad props for admitting you watch those shows. :D

LD

I watched AHS hoping I would get a fix for horror.
I really dislike Dylan McDermott, but I decided to try it.
I wish they'd have spared us the self gratification scenes. Totally unneeded, and indeed ruin it for me.
It's salvageable, but I doubt it will get better :(
Sorry Lady, I wanted to like that one too.

Ah, good idea except for the working part. :p
That stupid girl is going to get someone killed---if not herself.:eusa_doh::rolleyes:

I found myself *note, apologies 'cause this will sound bad* thinking: "what the hell is wrong with the women on this show?" Every one of them got on my last nerve last night being pi&&ed at the wrong guy!
And yes, she IS going to get someone killed...

DNO

One Too Many
I found myself *note, apologies 'cause this will sound bad* thinking: "what the hell is wrong with the women on this show?" Every one of them got on my last nerve last night being pi&&ed at the wrong guy!
And yes, she IS going to get someone killed...

ditto...but overall I thought it was a good episode, which, considering some of the other recent premieres (e.g. Terra Nova) is a relief.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken