Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

NOPE that's the problem with ALL Italian Iron and most British ones too.... They DON'T work! For the price of a Pony or Lambo they ought to throw a mechanic named Luigi in the trunk as standard equipment (if the dang thing even HAS a trunk!

Worf

In the Italian cars' defense, they are not meant to be driven as a grocery getter. When people buy those and use them like they would a commuter car, they do more damage to the car than good. It is not made for stop and go traffic---it is made to go go go. Most owners never drive them fast enough to get all the garbage out of the system. It builds up and causes failures and mostly engine fires. :doh:
There is no excuse for British cars. Don't they come with a bus schedule in the glove box anyway? :p

In the Italian cars' defense, they are not meant to be driven as a grocery getter. When people buy those and use them like they would a commuter car, they do more damage to the car than good. It is not made for stop and go traffic---it is made to go go go. Most owners never drive them fast enough to get all the garbage out of the system. It builds up and causes failures and mostly engine fires. :doh:...

Which is why I always chuckle when I see Ferraris and other insane high-end sports cars on the streets of Manhattan - which I do everyday - as you know the owner is killing his own car. They are beautiful to look at, sound incredible, but do not belong anywhere near the streets of NYC.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
In the Italian cars' defense, they are not meant to be driven as a grocery getter. When people buy those and use them like they would a commuter car, they do more damage to the car than good. It is not made for stop and go traffic---it is made to go go go. Most owners never drive them fast enough to get all the garbage out of the system. It builds up and causes failures and mostly engine fires. :doh:
There is no excuse for British cars. Don't they come with a bus schedule in the glove box anyway? :p
[video=youtube;y4UhOeYYXAA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4UhOeYYXAA[/video]

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Which is why I always chuckle when I see Ferraris and other insane high-end sports cars on the streets of Manhattan - which I do everyday - as you know the owner is killing his own car. They are beautiful to look at, sound incredible, but do not belong anywhere near the streets of NYC.

Some people know how to drive in Manhattan! [video=youtube;XTT1_JZp2Sg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTT1_JZp2Sg[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe