Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Ultimate Restorations-A Star Is born. The restoration of the most famous train locomotive ever in the world, Sierra #3, The Movie Queen. You may never of heard of her, but you have seen her, probably on multiple occasions. She was in most westerns starting in the 1910s, and even non westerns, Finian's Rainbow, The Great Race, even, Back To The Future III. Plus, TV, Rawhide, Lassie, and, of course, The Cannonball on Petty Coat Junction! Glad to see that she will be entertaining us for another 100 years! [video=youtube;tYIxTYFVYa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYIxTYFVYa8[/video]

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Watching Jimmy Fallon, because there's nothing else on.

My parents, as well as my sister, continue to misunderstand why I dislike watching him. I say "He's not the same." They answer, "But he's so funny."

No. No, he's really not.

That is really bad when you have to consider Fallon as an option. QVC sounds like a better choice.
:D

Hadn't considered that.

Trying to decide if I want to watch to rest of the monstrosity that is TEXAS RISING.

*yucky*

My parents, as well as my sister, continue to misunderstand why I dislike watching him. I say "He's not the same." They answer, "But he's so funny."

No. No, he's really not.

Hadn't considered that.

Trying to decide if I want to watch to rest of the monstrosity that is TEXAS RISING.

*yucky*

Falon is a waste of skin. He is funny---funny looking.

I'll gladly watch Texas Rising over Falon.

Last night we were watching Crime Story. Lucca took care of the Gant mob in short order----shot the group in a hotel room and then blew up the elevator with Gant and his lieutenants in it. :p
That's Lucca on the left:

I was a fan of Crime Story. You're probably aware Farina was a Chicago cop.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
Finally caught up on Game of Thrones. Interesting how they're deviating more and more from the books, sometimes positively in my view, sometimes curiously off base. Entertaining nonetheless!

I was a fan of Crime Story. You're probably aware Farina was a Chicago cop.

And John Santucci who played Pauli was a jewel thief who was actually arrested by Farina when he was a cop. The show had a good cast which included David Caruso (TV's NYPD Blue), Ted Levine (Silence of the Lambs) and Stephen Lang (Avatar). One episode featured an unknown Julia Roberts.

Last edited:
And John Santucci who played Pauli was a jewel thief who was actually arrested by Farina when he was a cop. The show had a good cast which included David Caruso (TV's NYPD Blue), Ted Levine (Silence of the Lambs) and Stephen Lang (Avatar). One episode featured an unknown Julia Roberts.

John Santucci died in 2004 unfortunately. Pauli was the funniest guy on the show until the very end----"Don't call me stupid!"
You missed Andrew Dice Clay in your list. He was in the episodes I saw last night. David Caruso got killed early on in the series. He was a rat. :p

Santucci always made me think of Peter Lorre.[huh]

No. No, he's really not.

Hadn't considered that.

*yucky*

He really is not at all funny and yet so many try to convince me that he is so great. I would rather watch that monstrosity that is Texas Rising (all the while it is sucking) then a moment of Fallon.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld