Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Season finale of The Walking Dead. Yes, things got very weird..

You ain't just a whistlin' there brudda. Out of the fire and INTO a frying pan literally speaking. Probably make Woodbury look like Mayberry before all's said and done. Gonna be a long wait though. Gotta hand it to AMC though... they go from a poor man's Turner Classic Movies to a very respectable producer of original programming. Of course you pay for it with 15 minutes of commercials per hour.

Worf

Feraud

Bartender
I've not read the graphic novels but as Rick & company were led into the cattle cars I could not help think of The Twilight Zone episode To Serve Man...

Agreed, AMC has done a good job of producing original content. I hate those damn commercials.

I've not read the graphic novels but as Rick & company were led into the cattle cars I could not help think of The Twilight Zone episode To Serve Man...

Agreed, AMC has done a good job of producing original content. I hate those damn commercials.

My friend was saying that last night. "Gee, that woman is always BBQing. What the heck is she BBQing?! There are no animals and there aren't many people. Those ribs look sort of familiar." :p

Soylent Green is People! :p

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Wallis Simpson: The Secret Letters. Talk about a plot, that would put any soap opera to shame. King Edward VIII was a first class putz!

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I was watching Mad Men. Season 6 is on Netflix, now. I think my second viewing was more enjoyable, since there was more silence around me, the audio was better, and the computer screen was closer than the TV.

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Watched Sergey Kovalev stop Cedric Agnew with a perfect body punch and retain his WBO Light Heavyweight Title on HBO.
:D

Nothin' like a body shot to end a fight. I still remember the left hook to the short ribs Bernard Hopkins hit "Pretty Boy" Oscar Dela Hoya with. Crumpled him in half like a used piece of tissue paper (he smiles evily). The look of shock and dismay on all the faces of the glitterati as their chosen champion rolled around on the floor like a floppin' fish. Hopkins, then called "The Executioner" had entered the ring in a hood and mask... and left it with the belt. Not bad for an ex-con 20 some years out the joint.

Worf

hatguy1

One Too Many
I don't think I've ever laughed as much while watching an episode of Top Gear UK as I did while watching Part 2 of the Burma Special, particularly during the bridge building segment. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of their production office while they're thinking up those gags.

Those were my exact thoughts while watch an episode of The Idiot Abroad where he went to PT Barrow, AK in the dead of winter (40 below zero) to go whale watching and ride the "honey bucket" truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael