Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Dexter... I still can't quite figure out what I'm watching. I just don't get it.
Dexter is really one of those television series that has to be viewed from the very beginning; even then, it's simply not some peoples' "cup of tea". Regardless of whether you like the series or not, if you're going to watch all eight seasons you need to know the final episode is one of the (if not the) most disappointing in the history of television.

Dexter is really one of those television series that has to be viewed from the very beginning; even then, it's simply not some peoples' "cup of tea". Regardless of whether you like the series or not, if you're going to watch all eight seasons you need to know the final episode is one of the (if not the) most disappointing in the history of television.

You mean Dexter is like watching paint dry---it sucks. lol lol

Bugguy

Practically Family

Eight seasons and I'm stuck on episode 6 of season 1 and questioning why I just burned 5 hours of my life? I think I'm going to cut my losses and stop here.

Bugguy

Practically Family
Is that the show where the guy is dressed as a dog..??

All kidding aside, I captured this Hoosier shot in Batesville, IN... Dexter?? IMG_0376.JPG

Is that the show where the guy is dressed as a dog..??
No, that's Wilfred with Elijah Wood and Jason Gann.

Eight seasons and I'm stuck on episode 6 of season 1 and questioning why I just burned 5 hours of my life? I think I'm going to cut my losses and stop here.
Probably a good idea. If you don't like it yet, odds are it won't get any better for you since season one is arguably the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deuter