Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Endeavour.
The prequel series to Inspector Morse.
Actually quite good, set in 1965-1966 with a very solid writing style.
I like it so far.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Wherever did you find that?p

Last night was Witchblade an Farscape :p

Amazon Prime Instant Video.
You can load it up on the ps3 or wii unit, as an app.
It works just like Netflix.
If you don't have prime (pay for it to get 2 day shipping from Amazon) then you have to pay for each show separately.
We have Netflix, Crackle, and Amazon.
Each one offers something different.
If you are a Seinfeld fan, he has a new show on Crackle, where he interviews actors/comedians that HE wants to talk to. He also picks them up in a different car each time, and gives a history of the car.
Crackle btw is free, but it does have commercials.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
A rerun of Hee Haw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:eusa_clap
We have 45 on the DVR.
But thankfully, the ones now being shown on RFD, are going more into the 70's.
So I might start re-recording them.
The ones I have, stopped shortly after String bean was murdered.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Top Gear. They were sent to build a bridge over the river Kwai. One problem, they started in Burma, so they had to traverse the country in unreliable Lorrys. When they finally started to build the bridge in Thailand, they found out they were building it on the wrong river, whose name I can not print here, since it is a very foul word in English! I know it is fake, but I still get a kick out of those three nuts!

Top Gear. They were sent to build a bridge over the river Kwai. One problem, they started in Burma, so they had to traverse the country in unreliable Lorrys. When they finally started to build the bridge in Thailand, they found out they were building it on the wrong river, whose name I can not print here, since it is a very foul word in English! I know it is fake, but I still get a kick out of those three nuts!
I don't think I've ever laughed as much while watching an episode of Top Gear UK as I did while watching Part 2 of the Burma Special, particularly during the bridge building segment. I'd love to be a fly on the wall of their production office while they're thinking up those gags. That said, I hope Jezza, Hamster, and Captain Slow are being well compensated for having to deal with the junk cars and trucks they feature in nearly every episode, and moreso the potential hazards they face while driving those scrap heaps.

Feraud

Bartender
If you are a Seinfeld fan, he has a new show on Crackle, where he interviews actors/comedians that HE wants to talk to. He also picks them up in a different car each time, and gives a history of the car.
Crackle btw is free, but it does have commercials.

The Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee episode with Howard Stern was filmed at the diner literally two blocks from my home.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
The Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee episode with Howard Stern was filmed at the diner literally two blocks from my home.
I'll have to check that one out.

My wife and I have watched Top Gear for years.
Burma was really good, but I think their Vietnam special was better.
Oh they get compensated, believe me. :D
For a laugh (if you haven't seen it) look up Top Gear Peel P50.
This is where Jeremy uses the P50 to drive through London, and the BBC studios.
Very funny!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deuter