Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Nope. Not the same one.

I kinda wondered. Nothing to tear inducing about the one I saw.
My wife (a big fan of the old ones) got a little choked up at the one we saw last night that had a robot dog and apparently an old g.f. of the dr. in it. I was just sorta lost, having never seen any of the ones from the 60s and 70s.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Manchester City vs Crystal Palace.
I'm shocked, MC is a really good team, usually scoring quite high against their opponent.
But apparently CP has a poor offense and a great defense.
A couple of bad injuries, including the goalie for MC being kicked in the head, yet it turned out to be a great game.
Hope you saw it Worf.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
I kinda wondered. Nothing to tear inducing about the one I saw.
My wife (a big fan of the old ones) got a little choked up at the one we saw last night that had a robot dog and apparently an old g.f. of the dr. in it. I was just sorta lost, having never seen any of the ones from the 60s and 70s.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

:rofl:

Well, the one on Christmas Day was very depressing. :mmph:

Ugly ending for the Spider. His career is most likely over now. Never seen anything like that..!! Terrible
HD

A really sad way to go out. I have seen that happen a couple of times and it always looks horrifically freakish and excruciatingly painful. And even if his career is not over, it will be some time before he even has a chance to fight for the belt.
:D

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Binge watched all of BBC's "Sherlock" last weekend. I liked the modern retelling of the Holmes saga. I thought Ben Cumberbatch, who I did NOT like in "Parades End", is absolutely brilliant as this centuries first "Consulting Detective". Kudos as well for their choice to play Moriarty, well acted and truly creepy. For once you have a villain who truly is Holmes match or even better. Some of the endings are a bit shakey if you ask me, particularly the episode dealing with Ms. Adler and last season's finale. But all in all I like it.

Worf

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82