Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Feraud

Bartender
Watched a few episodes of Orange is the New Black. The plot is a young, blonde, white yuppie gal goes to prison and uses the kind of pluck and handicrafts Martha Stewart would be proud of to avoid getting a well deserved shanking every day..
The only worse hell I can imagine is have to watch Girls.

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Sherlock Holmes BBC television series from 1968 starring Peter Cushing. It's five episodes in length in one DVD set (apparently the rest have been lost, no doubt junked along with all the original Doctor Who episodes). Each episode is a bit abbreviated in terms of the stories (oddly the Brett series did much better at adapting the stores, even though they were the same broadcast length, which goes to show how important writing is) and Cushing earns his pay by keeping it on track. One episode, the Sign of Four, was terrible; the Blue Carbuncle episode was acceptable. Fortunately the Boscomble Valley Mystery and Study in Scarlet are excellent, and the two-part Hound remake was very good (and better than the earlier feature film also starring Cushing). If you are a Holmes fan and can borrow this from the library or get it for a few dollars then three of the five stories reward.

The Doctor Who Christmas Special. :Cry:

I recently saw a dr. Who that took place at Christmas time. Don't know if it was the same one. Creepy looking santas and a spinning tree were trying to kill him.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

I pick it up on CNN. Late last night it was about a chef in Copenhagen. Afterwards..I had to raid the refrigerator..!!
HD

I used to be able to watch old episodes of No Reservations on Comcast's on demand, but as of late, they pull episodes once a season is over. I assume it has to do with making more money. I guess I'll have to go back to reading books written by Bourdain as I already own them.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82