Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

A couple of episodes of Copper on BBC America on demand.
:D

I wanted to like that show when it premiered in the US last year - in theory, I should owing to the history, the vintage look and the subject matter - but while I enjoyed an episode or part of one here and there, I found I was simply bored overall. Has it picked up / improved this year?

I wanted to like that show when it premiered in the US last year - in theory, I should owing to the history, the vintage look and the subject matter - but while I enjoyed an episode or part of one here and there, I found I was simply bored overall. Has it picked up / improved this year?

I am watching Season 2 and missed Season 1. It is entertaining enough, but sometimes bogs down. I'll try to watch the whole season, but I usually have a hard time doing such.

Feraud

Bartender
The Walking Dead in a bit.
So far this season I'm having grave misgivings about Farmer Rick tending crops while zombies accumulate in one spot on the fence. The illogic of this and deciding to throw away their food supply really makes me wonder how the group survived this long.
I'm surprised we didn't see Rick dump their water supply too..

I find little comfort in considering if they secured the fence and properly managed their food supply we wouldn't have dramatic story elements. There is still disease, internal strife, and external human aggression to deal with.

I am watching Season 2 and missed Season 1. It is entertaining enough, but sometimes bogs down. I'll try to watch the whole season, but I usually have a hard time doing such.

Thank you - it sounds as if it's the same in season 2: good but not great, interesting in theory, but sometimes boring in practice.

So far this season I'm having grave misgivings about Farmer Rick tending crops while zombies accumulate in one spot on the fence. The illogic of this and deciding to throw away their food supply really makes me wonder how the group survived this long.
I'm surprised we didn't see Rick dump their water supply too..

I find little comfort in considering if they secured the fence and properly managed their food supply we wouldn't have dramatic story elements. There is still disease, internal strife, and external human aggression to deal with.

Farmer Rick! lol lol
The whole thing is beginning to get a little nuts. If the Harry Potter looking kid bit me while I was sleeping, there would have been a whole lot of noise and crashing and thrashing around. It would have woken everyone up at once. :p It was also odd that no one looked for Harry Potter after he disappeared saying he felt sick.
My friend and I are betting that Rick's kid is feeding the zombies rats. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe