Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Some of them are okay, but not great.
Overall it's a well written series.
But you have to subscribe to Mulder's pov that there IS a cover up, and the truth IS out there. :D
OSB is a great series. Again, what makes it interesting is the fact it's based on real events.
I'm not sure if they will clean up more episodes or not.
I'd like to see them do that, because the 96 episode set I have is nice, but a few are just washed out.

Lights out is a tv show? I know it's on radio because my wife listens to it on XM Radio Classics channel.
BTW there is a website called RUSC (r u sitting comfortably) with all sorts of radio shows, that you can stream live.
We did that on the last trip to TX, 24hrs worth (12 down 12 back up).

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Some of them are okay, but not great.
Overall it's a well written series.
But you have to subscribe to Mulder's pov that there IS a cover up, and the truth IS out there. :D
OSB is a great series. Again, what makes it interesting is the fact it's based on real events.
I'm not sure if they will clean up more episodes or not.
I'd like to see them do that, because the 96 episode set I have is nice, but a few are just washed out.

Lights out is a tv show? I know it's on radio because my wife listens to it on XM Radio Classics channel.
BTW there is a website called RUSC (r u sitting comfortably) with all sorts of radio shows, that you can stream live.

Lights Out was a radio & tv show. I have seen a few of the shows and would like to see more.

I also really like 'The Veil' however, I don't believe it ever aired on TV?

X
BD

Lights Out was a radio & tv show. I have seen a few of the shows and would like to see more.

I also really like 'The Veil' however, I don't believe it ever aired on TV?

X
BD
The Veil was a ten episode pilot for TV that never got on the air in 1958. Thriller was the series that actually got on the air two years later. You can but The Veil series on Amazon for about $10

Yes, a TV show from 1946 to 1952. I love the beginning:

[video=youtube_share;2lcxtz15W44]http://youtu.be/2lcxtz15W44[/video]

'Whitechapel' - totally bonkers!

Masters Of Sex, the first episode. Interesting.

Just discovered Whitechapel recently. So far I've seen the Jack the Ripper episodes from Series 1 and I love how they named the characters after some of the people who were involved in the original Jack the Ripper investigation, particularly DI Chandler and Dr Llewellyn. One of the original investigators in 1888 was named Joseph Chandler and the doctor who performed the autopsy on Mary Ann Nichols, the first canonical victim, was also named Dr Llewellyn.

Last edited:

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The Big Bang Theory. Spoiler alert, they proved Indiana Jones in Raiders Of The Lost Ark was not needed at all in the movie, the same ending even with out him. Two and A Half Men. It was pretty funny, they tried to replace Burta, which you would think would be easy!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe