Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Starting over with [size=+2]Mr. Poirot[/size]

[video=youtube;bqB2MS355A0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqB2MS355A0[/video]

Oh, and:
[size=-2]Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for fair use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.[/size]

Always a great choice. Makes me think that mybe I'll pop a few Poirot dvds in today and enjoy.
:D

1972 Morecambe & Wise Christmas Special with guest appearance by Vera Lynn.

e2416230-47e9-49f1-96bb-ff392a45c43a_zps37b382af.jpg

Last edited:

Stray Cat

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Amazon?
They'll rip the skin of my back for shipping, sir. :D

Today (as it should be):
Episode 2: Murder in the Mews
Poirot is enlisted by Japp to help solve a mystery that took place on Bonfire Night in a mews flat. A Mrs. Allen was found shot, apparently a suicide, but she was holding the gun that killed her in the wrong hand, and foul play is suspected. Furthermore, the ash-tray in the room contained the stubs of Turkish cigarettes smoked by one Major Eustace, a disreputable acquaintance.The victim was engaged to be married and seemingly had no cause to take her own life. Did she? Or was it murder in the mews?

Amazon?
They'll rip the skin of my back for shipping, sir. :D

Today (as it should be):
Episode 2: Murder in the Mews
Poirot is enlisted by Japp to help solve a mystery that took place on Bonfire Night in a mews flat. A Mrs. Allen was found shot, apparently a suicide, but she was holding the gun that killed her in the wrong hand, and foul play is suspected. Furthermore, the ash-tray in the room contained the stubs of Turkish cigarettes smoked by one Major Eustace, a disreputable acquaintance.The victim was engaged to be married and seemingly had no cause to take her own life. Did she? Or was it murder in the mews?

That's too bad as they are very reasonable here and quite quick with delivery as well.

You really LOVE Lucy. lol

I do.
Like the The Andy Griffith Show, I find them both incredibly entertaining and appealing to the eye. I.L.L. is especially appealing based on the fact that it was produced in the early to late fifties. Equally as amazing is how well it holds up sixty years later. Both shows are proof that well written shows are timeless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82