Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Feraud

Bartender
I actually like it better than him being a gutless dumbass earlier in the series. :p Even Merle noticed. :p
Agreed. I give Glenn a lot of credit for talking out a walker while tied to a chair!

Everyone in the Govs camp. :p I wonder if Daryl's "girlfriend" is going to make it through the finale. I doubt it. Rumors that someone is going to betray Rick are swirling......
I didn't hear about Rick being betrayed. Not surprising tho', he's been acting like a flake all season..

I hope Daryl's girl make it, I've grown to like her.

Agreed. I give Glenn a lot of credit for talking out a walker while tied to a chair!

I didn't hear about Rick being betrayed. Not surprising tho', he's been acting like a flake all season..

I hope Daryl's girl make it, I've grown to like her.

Yes, in the world of a Zombie apocalypse, you have to be tough or you aren't going to make it.

I could be wrong about the betrayal thing but it is out there....

Out of all the people there I think she is the most expendable. Then again, The one legged doctor might be one to go too. That would be quite a loss as he is the voice of reason there.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Ernie Kovacs' off-the-cuff noontime funtime, Kovacs on the Corner. NBC via WPTZ-Philadelphia, 1952.

[video]http://archive.org/embed/KovacsOnTheCorner1952[/video]
mqdefault.jpg

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
MASH-As You Were.
This episode has Pierce & Mcintire fixing Frank's hernia.
But not before boxing him in a crate, and dressing up as apes to mess with him. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82