Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Haveguncard_zps773cebc1.png

Nice one!

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
I remember the episodes, but forgot how the arrive at "who done it."
They aren't as easy as Scooby Doo, where you know if a shifty character arrives at the first part (family member, gardner, etc) it's usually the same person wearing the monster suit. :D

ortega76

Practically Family
I just caught up on the episodes of USA's "Suits" that were on my DVR. The premise is pretty ridiculous but I like a show that isn't a medical drama or a cop show. I do like the Sherlock Holmes update, "Elementary," as I will watch anything that features Lucy Liu!

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
I just caught up on the episodes of USA's "Suits" that were on my DVR. The premise is pretty ridiculous but I like a show that isn't a medical drama or a cop show. I do like the Sherlock Holmes update, "Elementary," as I will watch anything that features Lucy Liu!

My wife's a big fan of Suits, but she doesn't like me watching with her because I'm a lawyer and I keep pointing out the unrealistic and, at times, idiotic things that are written into the show. I try to remember to suspend disbelief but sometimes it can't be helped...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe