Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

The Polar Express with my granddaughter. We love it.Tried to find the usual Xmas shows, but none were on so I DVR'd them. I know, that's a movie. Blame directv. :)

The Good

Call Me a Cab
I watched that episode of I Love Lucy, Ricky Thinks He's Getting Bald. I don't think I've ever laughed more at an episode of this show. Sometimes I even think I have a receding hairline.

Last edited:

Feraud

Bartender
Just the governor?! That jackass one handed weasel is higher on my list. He needs that blade used on him.
The governor and Merle were dirtbags from day one. Without them the show'd be a simple hack-fest. ;)
I respect Glen for taking a beating and not giving up the group's position and taking out a walker while tied to a chair! That guy is tough and the complete opposite of that useless waste of space Maggie. She cracked after having to take her shirt off and the implication of violence?

TheGreyPiper

New in Town
I'm on a real "vintage" kick lately. I couldn't even tell you what the last show I watched on regular cable was. My wife has hijacked it over to a nonstop spew of reality shows anyway. But my recent fare includes Wild Wild West, The Fugitive, Lost In Space, Johnny Ringo (I just heard "HUH?"), Addams Family, Gunsmoke, Beverly Hillbillies, and the actual last show I watched: The Twilight Zone! Specific episode, "The Trouble With Templeton." And I swear, I don't think I had ever seen it before. Not a spectacular classic, but certainly not a clunker.

The governor and Merle were dirtbags from day one. Without them the show'd be a simple hack-fest. ;)
I respect Glen for taking a beating and not giving up the group's position and taking out a walker while tied to a chair! That guy is tough and the complete opposite of that useless waste of space Maggie. She cracked after having to take her shirt off and the implication of violence?

Brother Merle. Reminds me of a character from HeeHaw. :p

Yeah, Glen has grown. Hey now! Leave maggie alone. She is good for something anyhow. :eyebrows:

McMurdo

One of the Regulars
Watching Murdoch Mysteries right now. I have been watching The Walking Dead as well and agree the Gov. and Merle both need to go. The inevitable meet up between the Governor and Rick should be interesting to say the least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe