Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

DIYsara

Banned
I have recently discovered Mad Men. I knew about the show and watched 1 episode about 3 years ago for 15 minutes and never turned it on again.

I am now in love with Mad Men. I am in marketing, so seeing how the ads get thought up is super cool to me. A lot of people tell me they don't like the 60s feel of the show. They think it is super boring. I on the other hand love it. It is something you don't see anymore. I am so sick of the reality shows and the shows that have the cracker jack writing. Shows like NCIS are OK, but they are so perdictable. I have just started watching the Big Bang Theory because I am kind of a geek at heart. I refuse to watch reality shows like American Idol or So You Think You Can Dance.

- Sara

------------------------
top 100 songs amazon air compressors top country songs

Lord Brett

New in Town
I really like the UK-shot first season of that show (even if it did use non-Marlowe Chandler stories). The King In Yellow also features the late Michael Billington from the cult SF series UFO as King Peopardi.

I really like Powers Boothes screen presence - you can see him briefly in the Marvel Avengers movie. He made himself unpopular in the acting community for working during an actors strike, which did his career no favours.

Lord Brett

New in Town
We had a sixties night last night and watched The Avengers episode Murdersville, then an episode of Gideon's Way (known in the US as Gideon of Scotland Yard. We're going to visit some of ther filming locations this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe