Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Saturday morning - ready for Amelia and I to head out to the Lakes Region for this weekends wedding photo job. We just got back, a long but fun day, and I'm uploading the images from the Compact Flash cards to my Synology NAS device.

Mallory hat, Borsalino tie.

mallory-L.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Gorgeous images! I relished viewing each and every one of them. Looks like a most memorable trip, and thank you for giving us all the opportunity to share in your adventure.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Aureliano, you have an excellent eye for photography. The light coming through the bird's tailfeathers, sparkling at water's edge, even making concrete blocks look good! Well done.

(Two items now added to must-do list: travel to Canada more, learn how to take a decent picture.)

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Aureliano. that looks to have been a great trip - thanks for bringing us along.

Burlington, VT is just a really cool small town. We used to live close so would often visit, to hang out by the lake shore or have dinner in one of the many nice downtown places.

The National Gallery building in Ottawa is impressive. Most of our visits north of the border have been to Montreal or Toronto - looks like getting off the beaten track might be a good idea some time.

danofarlington

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You may not be old enough yet? After a while, there aren't that many good sides left to confuse you and if you try to get fancy with the iPhone you are sure to tear a rotator cuff in the process.

No, I'm geezin. I thought you meant, show your better side in general. That's a hard one. I don't care so much about the photo good sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust