Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Hello Everybody, good lord that was some nuisance loading up this image on p-bucktet. Have not done this fore a while and so many things have changed. I hate this every day new internet progress into nothing. Marketing s .... cks!

Well here is my lid of today in the beergarden:

Foto-9.jpg

Last edited:

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Great photos. I love the architectural details of the Gallery and your wife's "really? more photos for your internet hat friends?" look. I've seen that look from my wife many times.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Great photos. I love the architectural details of the Gallery and your wife's "really? more photos for your internet hat friends?" look. I've seen that look from my wife many times.

Thanks, Lefty. That look on their faces is a classic! "come on! another photo for the fedora lounge!?" lol lol

Last edited:

Rats Riley

A-List Customer
Foto-9.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Hey get a load of that "old timey" Army uniform shirt! Actually my buddies and I were joking that when our kids look at pics with us in our old BDUs they'll think it was the "old days"!

"Hey dad, was that was when you guys fought in the forest?"

Nice lid BTW

RBH

Bartender
Great photos everyone.
I have no photo but its been my milan Barnstormer this weekend.
Wore it to several flea markets yesterday and recieved a few compliments.
No luck in a hat search, found plenty of ladies hats and a western or two but at the last shop a Churchill hat box... that was empty!

T Rick

Practically Family
Great hats recently guys (as always!). Great shots, inspiring.

More felt weather here, a bit drizzly and gloomy, seemed like a good day for the Stetson Austral Buffalo felt as I went out to stock up on fruits and vegetables.

orig.jpg

monbla256

Call Me a Cab
QUOTE]
Hey get a load of that "old timey" Army uniform shirt! Actually my buddies and I were joking that when our kids look at pics with us in our old BDUs they'll think it was the "old days"!

"Hey dad, was that was when you guys fought in the forest?"

Nice lid BTW

Hell, we didn't have camo BDU's just the OD uniform we wore in the jungle back in '69. That was "the old days" :)

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
This weekend was my 30th High School reunion. People said where is Jeff and the answer was the guy in the Stetson who else.
One of the guys from my class bought a brewery. Hooker Brewery. Always fun drinking beer out of a plastic cup. This time in my Open Raod
30threunionopenroad.jpg

Played a little AC/DC "Long way to the top" Akubra Slouch so the brim does not hit the drones
30threunionsloutch.jpg

Then there is the happy face after a few Hookers Open Road Open arms
30threunionopenroadsmile.jpg

Don't ask about the T-shirt. I've had it since High School. It's what a bunch of us called ourselves.

Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust