Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedwbpm

One Too Many
Thank you for the link Mike. I was up at 6 am edt and watched the live feed from BBC Scotland. FFM was as always amazing. SFU the second place band was great too but FFM always puts on a medley that makes you want to cheer afterwords.

Jeff

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Dreispitz: Great looking Panama. Proof positive that Panamas go with everything!

T Rick: You look none too pleased with the weather, but you wear that Stetson with authority!

Wildblue

One of the Regulars
Suit of the day.

IMG_1932.jpg

IMG_1936.jpg

job

One Too Many
Today I'm wearing my Tesi Comet. I love my straw hats but I'm really starting to miss the felt ones.
comet005.jpg

Last edited:

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
AL, I'm hunting in those shades for a clue how you take these marvelous self-portraits, but I still have no clue!

Thanks for the comments on my iPhone Dobbs Cross Country. Happy Monday.

Seriously, Al! How do you do it! Do you carry a tripod with you? Great shot!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Thanks for the kind words, Alan, Perry, and Alejandro, they are much appreciated.

Perry: Nice looking 'bird!

Alan, Alejandro: You mean you gents don't believe that I have arms long enough to take the photos myself? :heh:

Seriously, though, the majority of the pictures are taken by Lydia, the 'tripod' of my life...with quite a few now taken by Ryan.

Have a great week, gentlemen!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Leave it to z to derail my sincere use of allegory with that allusion! lol

I quite enjoyed the Austin Powers trilogy, and am very familiar with what z is referencing. Trust me, Alejandro...you don't wanna know!:tsk:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust