Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T Rick

Practically Family
Great looking bash on that Campdraft! It never ceases to amaze me how very different exactly the same hat can appear when creased differently.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Al, T Rick and Hatto.

I always enjoy wearing my Campdraft - there is something with that Open Road/Campdraft style that just works for so many people. No wonder so many hat companies made a version of it.

I think the Campdraft is the perfect hat for someone getting started. Not too expensive, can be creased in a ton of different ways and looks really good - what's not to love?? If everything fails, you can always resell it with very little loss as well!

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Chaulk colored Adam fedora this evening!

Today; Dinner out with my wife! We went to a fav place for dinner, then Snuffy's Malt Shop for Lime phosphates, and now out for some jazz music. What a great casual Friday with my wife. I would like to share a couple quick phone pics taken of me this evening. I am supposed to be relaxing - no blazer.

Photo-on-2011-08-05-at-1911-3-S.jpg

Photo-on-2011-08-05-at-1928-M.jpg

Photo-on-2011-08-05-at-1902-M.jpg

I located an extra chair and now have my hat safe and in compliance with local etiquette on the chair next to me.

I hope my post finds you enjoying your summer evening. Eric -

(Adams Executive in Chaulk. The hat is a 50's hat in mint condition. The liner and leather band are totally pristine.)

Last edited:

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Egghead, HatO and Wiser; Thanks guys. What a pleasure to have an leisurely evening with my lovely wife. Oh, and fun to have an occassion to wear a felt hat during this abnormally hot MN summer. Eric -

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
This is what I am wearing today, and yes I like wearing the woman in my life on my arm, too! This hat is my Dunlap silk finish Fedora. My first "real hat".

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Wolfwood; Hyvä! Huoliteltu ulkoasu kuvassa.

I have visited Finland many times skiing and visiting relatives and friends. My family immigrated to the US from Fnland/Norway and I see the topography in your pic as familiar.

Nauti kesän auringosta ja lämpimämpi sää. Best wishes, Eric -

DJH

I'll Lock Up
I'd been wearing my beater RS out with the dogs this morning. This afternoon, switch to my grey Borsalino. Not worn this for quite a while. I had been wondering whether to sell it, but I'm thinking that wouldn't be a good idea.

photo-115-L.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael