Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

randooch

I'll Lock Up
Delectans, do you by chance have a National Geographic photography team on retainer? It's okay to admit it.

A viewing delight as always. Thanks for posting!

Brando11

A-List Customer
What a delight, Delectans! I always enjoy your photo essays so much.

The Montecristis are becoming your signature-

Thanks.

More fab stuff, AL... especially that poor cousin of a nutria running for cover at the sight of your montecristi. He knows a hat man when he sees one.

pw033-3.jpg

Royal Stetson.

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Hatophile, I used to have a RS Custom V that looked like that. Is that what it is? I'm guessing not, or you'd have mentioned it.

Thanks, guys.

Actually the hat is a ringer for a Custom V, but does not say any where on it that I have found.
It's from a men's shop in Nebraska originally, price of $10.95.
You can't see my shirt very well, but it's a black background with red, green and blue parrots on either side.

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Much obliged for all the kind comments, gentlemen, they are sincerely appreciated.

EggHead: Trying to wear out my three year old Nikon D90 with AF-S DX 18-105mm lens so that I can justify a new purchase. lol

randooch: Lydia and Ryan are all I've got...on permanent assignment!

Brando 11: My Montecristi has been my inseparable companion this Summer, but, alas, the Panama wearing season here in Minnesota is so very short...

Alan: Guilty as charged, for imagining what lovely felt the beautiful wild Mink would make!

BR Gordon: The Tall Ships are always a sight to behold. The Toshiba Tall Ships Festival may be worthwhile checking out.

Flipped Lid: My thanks once again for your kind words!

Last edited:

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Tilley T3 With Netting

Back home in Minnesota. A pretty 12" Largemouth last night just before nightfall, at our favorite little spring fed pond.

Released to fight another day.

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Hatto - I really like the look of that RS.

Al - I take it there are plenty of mozzies around since you are using the net?

I was sticking with thin ribbon today - Bluegrass Green Campdraft. My very first hat.

smugshot8473772-L.jpg

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Al - I take it there are plenty of mozzies around since you are using the net?

I was sticking with thin ribbon today - Bluegrass Green Campdraft. My very first hat.

The grass on the banks of the pond is dense, as are the mosquitos, which is why we wore long-sleeved shirts and pants as well as netting over our hats. The pond is beautiful, though, and is a 'honey hole' for Largemouth Bass.

Your Bluegrass Campdraft may be your first hat, but it still is one of your best as far as proportions and overall look, in my opinion. :eusa_clap

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
I think we've pretty well exhausted the superlatives, so, I'll just say that I also really enjoyed this set. :eusa_clap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mismichael