Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Hat Are You Wearing Today 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
What a beautiful hat! Enjoy the Caravaggio exhibition. Caravaggio was a transcendent artist whose work was a great inspiration to me growing up.
Thanks, Al. My wife found that vagabond in a pile of garbage in Brooklyn. It's an early 30's example.
She loves Caravaggio and I, Leonardo so anytime there's a show, we try to go.

Airplane picture: Knox Vagabond. "vagabonding" our way to Ottawa for a Caravaggio show.
75adcf59.jpg

Great traveling hat!... reminded me of my journey with a similar color Playboy.
playboy1.jpg

It was my 27th Birthday on July 28th, so some friends and I went to the Green Mill Lounge in Chicago to celebrate. There are many pictures, but I havent had my friends email me them yet. These are just a couple of cameras phone shots.

p20110729-072619.jpg

[

I think this is my favorite photo of you Josh... the smile is full of joy. Enjoy!

Aureliano

I'll Lock Up
Awesome playboy, Alan! We heard it was going to rain for days so I took the vagabond instead of a straw. It's very light and thin, perfect for 75 degree weather. Not a drop yet.

Last edited:

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Latest cap from HatPeople. Heather Black w/ Grey highlights. It's a much thicker material than my other cap, and it should prove an excellent option when colder weather arrives.

HatPeopleHeatherCap1.jpg

Joshbru3

I'll Lock Up
I think this is my favorite photo of you Josh... the smile is full of joy. Enjoy!
Agree!!
Belated Happy Birthday, Josh :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Thank you VERY much Alan & David!! It really means a lot. This picture was taken by my fiancee' and then was made to look old by making it black and white, tearing the edges, making the picture fuzzy, and putting brown "age" spots on the picture. I always have a blast at the Green Mill, but having my birthday there was really amazing. The picture is with our waitress who served me the "house shot." I didn't know what it was, but I wasn't smiling so wide after I took the shot. It turned out to be Malort, and it wasn't really that good. LOL.

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
I have yet to see the light in the newsboy caps, but it takes years off your already youthful disposition, Neo. nice one.
Alex-- that Stetson is one of the nicest I've seen on your head.

Neophyte

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Great looking Akubra, Johnny. What model is it?

DJH, the color of that hat is striking. It's very rich!

Thank you for the compliment, bowlerman. The newsboy cap works for me because it is much less prone to flying off my head in strong winds than my various brimmed lids, which comes in handy as I traverse the university campus.

Orangegrad

Practically Family
Latest cap from HatPeople. Heather Black w/ Grey highlights. It's a much thicker material than my other cap, and it should prove an excellent option when colder weather arrives.

HatPeopleHeatherCap1.jpg

Very nice hat. I like the color and the shape. It fits you very well. Which cut is it?

Thanks,

-Andy

delectans

Call Me a Cab
Wonderful, vibrant photos of a special day. A belated Happy Birthday, Josh, and may you celebrate many, many more in the company of loved ones, great friends, and extraordinary hats!

delectans

Call Me a Cab
My Summer Hat

As Labor Day fast approaches I cherish every opportunity to wear my faithful Summer companion. A few photos from this past weekend, at the triumvirate of art festivals in Minneapolis which, for me, heralds the ebb of Summer.

Relaxing for a few moments in a beautiful maple rocker at the Uptown Art Fair.

Enjoying the view at the Powderhorn Art Fair.

Taking in the artistry of Man and Nature at the Loring Park Art Festival.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiedust