Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
ACE Belt Style No. 900 in Black and Russet...we have sizes 34-42 in stock and ready to ship! This classic belt has beautiful details that will be enhanced by wear and tear. The Russet will darken to a rich brown with regular use!

For more info, check out the product page on our website: http://www.thurston-bros.com/#!ace-western-belt/c12w5

ACE No. 900 Russet 1 smaller version.jpg

ACE No. 900 Black cropped.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Our first batch of custom Vanson Daredevils have arrived! Many of these jackets are stock fits, but with changes to the lining and hardware. Because we did a full size range with some in-between sizes, most customers have been a stock fit (no need for custom fitting)!

Here's a Daredevil with a Blue Japanese Floral lining:

Vanson Daredevil Blue lining CE front.jpg

Vanson Daredevil Blue lining CE chest pocket.JPG

Vanson Daredevil Blue lining CE bicep pocket.JPG

Vanson Daredevil Blue lining CE sleeve zipper.JPG

Vanson Daredevil Blue lining CE back.JPG

Vanson Daredevil Blue lining CE buckle.JPG

Vanson Daredevil Blue lining CE lining.jpg

Vanson Daredevil Blue lining CE interior pocket.jpg

Vanson Daredevil Blue lining CE tag.JPG

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
I always feel that the lining is the opportunity to do something a bit different. Stylish, classic leather exterior, eye-searing interior.

lol Do not judge another's trouser rise, lest your trouser rise is also judged.

lol lol lol at SF, our trouser rise is judged by default.

That steer is beyond incredible, though... Carrie, can you tell me, perhaps, the point length of Premier HWM or Half Belt collar?

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
lol lol lol at SF, our trouser rise is judged by default.

That steer is beyond incredible, though... Carrie, can you tell me, perhaps, the point length of Premier HWM or Half Belt collar?

Hi Monitor,

Both measure 3.5 inches; however, the standard editions measure 3.5 inches too. It's the shape of the collar that's different on the Premier Range...hope that helps!

It does help, Carrie! :) Thank you for the info. I thought it must be the shape but it just seemed longer to me.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Amazing deal on the very last of our Thedi Leathers cafe' racer jackets in medium weight Italian horsehide! Almost no break-in on the leather--it's soft and supple, but still feels substantial. Regular price is $899.99, sale price is $569.99. We can't figure out why these have stuck around in our inventory...they are absolutely amazing jackets!

Check out the extensive photos and specifications on our listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/171887517806?var=&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Thedi Thurston 2 1.JPG

Thedi Thurston 2 5.JPG

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Aero Original Hercules in Russet Vicenza Horsehide! If you'd like to be fitted for the Original Hercules or any other Aero jacket style, contact us at info@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your custom order... We're filling up our September production and we have 11 production lots left in our queue!

Click here to learn more about our custom Aero fit jacket process: http://www.thurston-bros.com/#!custom-aero/cvnh

Aero Original Hercules Russet Vicenza front.JPG

Aero Original Hercules Russet Vicenza chest pocket.JPG

Aero Original Hercules Russet Vicenza lower panel.jpg

Aero Original Hercules Russet Vicenza back.JPG

Aero Original Hercules Russet Vicenza upper back.JPG

Aero Original Hercules Russet Vicenza lining.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe