Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Awesome custom Aero Half Belt from #aeroleather!

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero customer 5.jpg

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here's an Aero Dustbowl in Battered Seal FQHH--this jacket has been well broken-in and shows just how nice the leather becomes after some wear and tear!

If you'd like to get fitted for the Dustbowl or any of Aero's other half belt styles, contact us at info@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your custom order...we're filling up our August production batch right now!

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero Dustbowl in Battered Seal Horsehide.jpg

Damo

A-List Customer
Vanson Chopper! Our Choppers are in stock in Black Comp. Weight cowhide with a black rayon lining...we can also fit customers for this jacket in Z150 cowhide (for a lighter weight version of the Chopper)!

You can see more details about this style on the Chopper product page of our website: http://www.thurston-bros.com/#!vanson-chopper/c2p3
View attachment 32820

Love the Chopper!!! I got mine from vanson with the thicker red lining.. I wish these days that I had opted for the lighter black rayon.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Love the Chopper!!! I got mine from vanson with the thicker red lining.. I wish these days that I had opted for the lighter black rayon.

When we received our first batch of Choppers several years ago, we realized pretty quickly that the stock red quilted lining would be too warm and heavy for 95% of our customers--the black rayon is perfect for wearing this awesome jacket year round!

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Time to think about your Fall jacket order! The Aero 1930s Half Belt is a classic choice, but there are also many other variations on this style to choose from (Dustbowl, Sunburst, Premier, Maxwell, etc.). If you'd like to get fitted for the Aero 1930s Half Belt or another Aero jacket style, contact us at info@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your custom order!

We're closing our August production batch in two days and will immediately start to fill up our September production!

www.thurston-bros.com

Aero 1930s Half Belt in Brown CXL FQHH:

Aero Brown Half Belt customer.jpg

Damo

A-List Customer
When we received our first batch of Choppers several years ago, we realized pretty quickly that the stock red quilted lining would be too warm and heavy for 95% of our customers--the black rayon is perfect for wearing this awesome jacket year round!

Yup wish I had gone through you for the chopper!!! Next time

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Announcement:

Thurston Bros. has a new Instagram Page that we're trying to get started...for those of you that are on Instagram, please follow us on Instagram @thurstonbros

Daily, we'll be putting all sorts of cool stuff up for folks to see!

Thanks so much!

Vanson America jacket customer.jpg

navetsea

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe