Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thurston Bros. - Official Affiliate Thread

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Here are photos of the Aero Buco J-100 style Board Racer in Black Vicenza horsehide! We have fit jackets in stock for the Board Racer, so if you'd like to order this J-100 style, contact us at info@thurston-bros.com to reserve a fit jacket and start your order...

Aero J-100 Board Racer front.jpg

Aero J-100 Board Racer back.jpg

Aero J-100 Board Racer Buco tag.jpg

Here's another cool customization of the Aero Board Racer--red and white stripes done 1960s SoCal racer style!

Aero Board Racer with stripes.jpg

Aero Board Racer with stripes 2.jpg

I wish they'd mention this somewhere! People only talk about pocket placement and lining. How uncool is that? If only I knew they do stripes and numbers, I would...

Worf, but I've heard from a very reliable source this is only true for red stripes. Any other colour and it's just a silly superstition.

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
Vanson Daredevil in Z150 cowhide! Vanson's Z150 leather has a similar finish to their Comp. Weight cowhide, but the Z150 is slightly thinner and much more flexible--it needs less break-in and yet still offers great protection! We have Daredevil fit jackets in stock and ready to ship...

Check out more about the Daredevil on our website product page: http://www.thurston-bros.com/#!vanson-daredevil/c1wvt

Customer fit photo:

Vanson Daredevil customer 4.jpg

Last edited:

Carrie @ Thurston Bros.

Sponsoring Affiliate
The Aero Board Racer looks great in so many different leathers--our customers have been ordering the Board Racer in almost every option!

www.thurston-bros.com

Black Vicenza Horsehide:
Aero Board Racer Black Vicenza FQHH front.jpg

Brown CXL Steerhide:
Aero Board Racer brown CXL Steer smaller version.jpg

"Sheene" Board Racer--Seal Vicenza Horsehide:
Aero Sheene Board Racer Dark Seal Vicenza front.jpg

Russet Vicenza Horsehide:
Aero Board Racer Russet Vicenza horsehide front.JPG

Seal Vicenza Horsehide:
Aero Board Racer Seal Vicenza FQHH front (1).jpg

Last edited: