Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Style Fall '07

carter

I'll Lock Up
I will say that the replacement copy of Issue #1 that I ordered came very quickly. Less than a week from order to delivery. :)

carter

I'll Lock Up
MK, Thanks for that info.

My subscription arrived today. (carter does happy dance ala Snoopy)

I actually received two copies for the 2nd time. Hmmm...did I subscribe twice? Dunno but now I have one to mess up and one to keep. Works for me.

Nice article on the Trench, Mr. Jones. :)

$ally

One Too Many
My latest issue arrived a few days ago. I haven't had time to read every article yet, but I like the way CS covers how vintage interests apply to our lives today. We have other magazines for straight nostalgia already.

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Made it to the hills of NC yesterday. I had some time to quickly look it over. Very nice job (as usual). I always look forward to receiving my copy. Keep up the good work!

Marty M.

Vendor
carter said:
MK, Thanks for that info.

My subscription arrived today. (carter does happy dance ala Snoopy)

I actually received two copies for the 2nd time. Hmmm...did I subscribe twice? Dunno but now I have one to mess up and one to keep. Works for me.

Nice article on the Trench, Mr. Jones. :)

Carter, I like your new Avatar. It looks like Lord Robert Baden-Powell? Now there's a man that had Classic Style.
Marty Mathis

BuddyJ

One of the Regulars
MK,

Thanks for the lovely issue. I picked it up today at the local B&N. So far, I think everything is spot-on. The photo spreads especially are quite nice. I do hope, however, that in the future the magazine would consider featuring some fashions that are attainable to those of us who are trying to work with meager incomes.

All the best!

Starius

Practically Family
1002071703cj7.jpg

This blurry cell phone camera pic shows the first Classic Style issue I have ever seen in person, at a Barnes & Noble in Rochester, MN. I flipped through it in the store today, but didn't buy it since I had just sent in a subscription recently.

I'm looking forward to getting my own copy though, it looks good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe