Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Style Fall '07

Marty M.

Vendor
Brian, where are your priorities?

Brian Sheridan said:
. (However - no offense to Ms. Landeau - she wasn't exactly my idea of a "bombshell" - she is no Lolita Haze.)

Brian, you're suppose to be looking at the Ad next to Ms. Landeau, not Ms. Landeau herself. Actually, if I had my ad next to a picture of Ms. Haze, well I'd have a hard time looking at my own ad ;) .
My best,
Marty Mathis

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Keep an eye out for Hemingway Jone's masterful Trench Coat piece :)

Tim advises us in no uncertain terms that when you talk about a BIG MAC in company, the classy folk are referring to their iconic Trench Coats ;)
If for nothing else, get a copy for Tim's very informative and enlightening review of the classic Trench Coat:)

BogiePaddy.jpg

dostacos

Practically Family
I am waiting BUT I don't know if it has been mailed yet, since I just started a subscription:(

And I liked the cover, an interview with an actor in a VINTAGE filled program seems to fit right in to me....

imoldfashioned

Call Me a Cab
carter said:
:( AArgh. Mine still hasn't arrived. :mad: Maybe tomorrow.

The mail just came and I got bupkus in the magazine department--hopefully tomorrow?

Lolita should so be a bombshell (in the magazine; she already lives the bombshell life from what I've seen)--and as a Lounger shouldn't she get precedence in line? In fact, there's a couple of gals who model on the Lounge aren't there?

Ecuador Jim

A-List Customer
Good luck!

carter said:
Bupkus again today. :(

I may have to go buy a copy at Barnes & Noble. :(

I'm on a business trip; I checked two B&N's in Seattle before I left, two locations in the Denver area, then in Baton Rouge and Dallas....bupkus in all those locations as well.

Distribution issues for this issue? [huh]

luvthatlulu

Suspended
Could someone please take photos of the individual pages and post 'em? I can't stand the waiting. The waiting. And the waiting. The infernal waiting!!! I'm going mad now, I think. Getting weaker...everything is so surreal...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe