Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classic Style issue #2

Earp

One of the Regulars
I'll have to keep an eye out for it in the stores. I think they're carried by Barnes and Noble, right?

That first issue was splendid. A very slick magazine with quality paper, graphics, writing, etc. And I like the large format. Reminds me of the older magazines from the 40's. I'm so glad this magazine is being published.

(Yay! I'm a familiar face! :) )

Dagwood

Practically Family
Issue #2 arrived today in the mail!! A bit of sunlight in an otherwise rainy and cold day here in the City of Angels.

vonwotan

Practically Family
Sounds like it takes considerably more time as they move away from the West Coast? The first issues did take quite a bit more time to arrive here in Boston than folks anticipated. Sadly, no #2 in my mailbox so far.

Zemke Fan

Call Me a Cab
CS#2 arrived in the Washington, DC area...

in today's mail... The rag just keeps getting better and better! Looking forward to reading it from cover-to-cover. Congratulations, MK on another great issue!

Serial Hero

A-List Customer
Tony in Tarzana said:
A fat guy and a skinny guy wearing suits and bowlers and driving a Ford Model T stopped by today and delivered Issue #2. I didn't catch their names but the fat guy had a funny little mustache.
Let me guess; it took them an hour to bring it up the stairs due to their tripping over each other, and other crazy shenanigans?

I'm still waiting for my copy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe