Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's for Dinner?

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Homemade spaghetti sauce (quadruple batch simmering now - double mushroom, half beef & half Italian sausage), whole grain noodles, green salad with homemade Ranch on the side.

I agree!
Due to a large lunch with the FIL, it will be roast beef sandwiches this evening.
Most likely with Italian bread, and 2 types of cheddar cheese, with hot sauce in there somewhere.

Holy cow...there's been a Brother Axley sighting. Good to see you.

I have nothing to add, other than I had some leftover pasta for supper.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Holy cow...there's been a Brother Axley sighting. Good to see you.

I have nothing to add, other than I had some leftover pasta for supper.
Thanks to you and Dale for the recognition, it is truly appreciated. :D
Tacos tonight because the FIL wants them. This is a lot better for him than the ones from Dairy Queen.
Lean beef, taco seasoning, pico de guillo, and extra onions just because.
Also a new product (to me) from Louisiana Hot Sauce-Habanero.
TOE, you aren't far off from my wife's taste...last week we had tacos 3x, twice at the house, and once at a local restaurant.
It would be to my advantage to cook 2-3 2lb batches and just freeze the meat!
I blame Jim Rockford personally, every time we see an episode with him eating tacos we just have to eat them too!

Thanks to you and Dale for the recognition, it is truly appreciated. :D
Tacos tonight because the FIL wants them. This is a lot better for him than the ones from Dairy Queen.
Lean beef, taco seasoning, pico de guillo, and extra onions just because.
Also a new product (to me) from Louisiana Hot Sauce-Habanero.
TOE, you aren't far off from my wife's taste...last week we had tacos 3x, twice at the house, and once at a local restaurant.
It would be to my advantage to cook 2-3 2lb batches and just freeze the meat!
I blame Jim Rockford personally, every time we see an episode with him eating tacos we just have to eat them too!
Any post that mentions Jim Rockford and tacos in it, has to get a "like." Oh, your wife has good taste in food.
:D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Any post that mentions Jim Rockford and tacos in it, has to get a "like." Oh, your wife has good taste in food.
Yes she does.
I'm slowly introducing the inlaws to good cooking, unfortunately they only get it twice a year when I see them.
Otherwise what they eat comes out of a can, or into a microwave after peeling off the plastic.
One of these days I'll get them to actually USE the appliances I buy and leave at their house, especially NuWave number 2.
In the Texas summer heat, why wouldn't you want to cook things in a device that contains most of the heat unlike their stove????:confused:
TOE, 4 people went through almost 2.5lb of ground beef, 2lb cheese, 6 big shells, 10 regular shells, cheese dip and chips.
Giant meal to watch the movie Giant with Rock Hudson, somehow it was fitting.

Yes she does.
I'm slowly introducing the inlaws to good cooking, unfortunately they only get it twice a year when I see them.
Otherwise what they eat comes out of a can, or into a microwave after peeling off the plastic.
One of these days I'll get them to actually USE the appliances I buy and leave at their house, especially NuWave number 2.
In the Texas summer heat, why wouldn't you want to cook things in a device that contains most of the heat unlike their stove????:confused:
TOE, 4 people went through almost 2.5lb of ground beef, 2lb cheese, 6 big shells, 10 regular shells, cheese dip and chips.
Giant meal to watch the movie Giant with Rock Hudson, somehow it was fitting.
That sounds like enough food for me and one other. Of course, I am sometimes known to eat to excess.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82