Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's For Breakfast...

greatestescaper

One of the Regulars
Some good sounding meals here! Yesterday morning I started the day with some banana bread that my grandfather baked, and this morning I started with a slice of last night's pecan pie. There was also lots of coffee consumed both mornings.

Didn't know if SGF whipped up something else for topping.

That is very nice and complimentary - I will let SGF know. I think the poached egg idea for tonight is her variation on a theme - also, we have to use the silly amount of leftovers we have or, my guess, you'd be right and she'd have come up with something different and fun.

Fluffy buttermilk pancakes with Irish butter & syrup, sausages, & orange juice. Then decorating the Christmas tree and finishing up the outside lights.
Nice way to start and spend your Saturday.
We too will be decorating the Christmas tree today. The outside lights have been up for a few days and came on last night. Had to beat the rain and I did.
:D

Harp

I'll Lock Up
Coffee and rolls; Chicago Sun Times sports page-Fowler gone, Cubs sign Jay, Arietta and Lackey will leave in a year as free agents.
Front office staff may shop Baez:eek: for young blood bullpen stock. A grave mistake, should such a terrible thing occur.:mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82