Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Counting cars. Funny, as I type this, I can only remember the Danny's van! I have already forgotten all the other vehicles. :frusty:

You just love the 70s; don't you? :p
My wife told me that if we ever get anything done by Danny, we specify every detail---color, interior, engine, wheels etc. She doesn’t want to end up with some nutty 70s pimpmobile that Danny goes nuts over. :p

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
My wife told me that if we ever get anything done by Danny, we specify every detail---color, interior, engine, wheels etc. She doesn’t want to end up with some nutty 70s pimpmobile that Danny goes nuts over. :p
Like this?
1976-Dodge-Tradesman-Vans-12.jpg
It was 1976, and the guy on the guitar still can't learn Stairway To Heaven. ;)

Actually I'd love to have this...the complete package btw.

custom_van.jpg

The Good Guys episode 4.
Really funny tonight.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up

"Respect the Van. Some families were started in one" [video]http://www.shootonline.com/video/48719[/video]

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
So far, impressed with The Honorable Woman. Sundance has some quality original programming. Rectify is good as well, though they do need to get the story moving along here. They struggle with moving slowly in time while speeding through new experiences. It would be nice if they sped up and slowed down respectively.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Sad to hear that Mythbusters is going back to the original formula and dropping, Kari, Tory and Grant. I did not like them at first, but now I like the comedy they bring to the show, makes science fun! Also, has it really been 10 years?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I have no respect for hippie vans from the 70s. Junk needs no respect---especially coming from Honda. :rofl:

Ain't know Hippies driving vans, they drove VW Microbus! [video=youtube;_MVonyVSQoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MVonyVSQoM[/video]

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
THAT was not a 70 hippie van.

Hippies could not afford those custom vans. The big airbrushed marijuana leaf mural on one side would break them! Incidentally, I hate vans with a passion! I had one plow into me in the 70s while I was sitting there on my motorcycle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld