Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

I have had way too many discussions with students and others as to the validity of mermaids after those two mockumentaries.
:D

You mean:
it_are_fact_cat_medium.jpg

Haahahahahhahahah! I have to have the same kind of discusions with my son when he sees me watching:

It is entertainment, not REAL----although the Tesla one last night was interesting. :p

And then there is Alex Jones spewing out all sorts of secret info that only he and Jesse Ventura seem to know. Too many students believe that whatever he speaks is gospel, I try to convince them otherwise.
:D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
OOOOhhhh! That is a good one!
I'll work on that movie after George Washington: Zombie Killer. :p

I was thinking about John Adams: Ghost Hunter but this is better. :p
See, I knew you'd bring up Washington once Brunswick brought up Lincoln.
Washington was great, but Lincoln was more bad ass.
Vampire hunter, emancipator, AND making smart quips on Facebook?
That's one up on Washington. :D

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Counting cars. Funny, as I type this, I can only remember the Danny's van! I have already forgotten all the other vehicles. :frusty:

No problem. Just throw the hippies in and speed away. :p
Why would you want to do that to those poor sharks? Do you hate them more than you hate hippies?

Finally caught The Blacklist with James Spader. He overshadows everyone else on the show.
I think the show would have been cancelled before the end of the first season if it weren't for Spader. If they had cast almost anyone else in his role it would have been just another run-of-the-mill pseudo-police procedural.

ChrisT

One of the Regulars
I watched the first episode of "Manhattan" yesterday.
Nice clothes but don't know if I will watch the second episode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld