Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

The most recent episode of Braking Bad. That show is *awesome*!

LD

"Jesse Pinkman" and the director were on NPR last night - very cool. That show is fantastic. Bryan Cranston and the cast are wonderful. Only three episodes left this year? UGH.
I was with my son two weeks ago getting a late dinner at a local diner. We sat next to "Saul Goodman" I gave him a nod and a thumbs-up. Awesome show.

Gingerella72

A-List Customer
Recently my husband and I started checking out The Waltons from our local library and watching them in order from season 1. I never watched it as a child but my husband did, he's enjoying introducing me to everything Walton. I don't know why I never crossed paths with this show then; as obsessed with Little House on the Prairie as I was I would have enjoyed this show too. I'm really loving watching it, minor annoyances with 1970's aesthetics that creep in aside. ;) My husband says he hopes we're just like Grandma and Grampa when we're that age. lol

Feraud

Bartender
Caught the new season episodes of Archer, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Workaholics. Looking forward to the return of Dexter and The Walking Dead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82