Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Feraud

Bartender
Last night we watched the next episode of Fear the Walking Dead. My wife says I'm too critical of television shows and I should sit back and enjoy.
I really want to throw Alicia into a ravenous herd of walkers.

Last night we watched the next episode of Fear the Walking Dead. My wife says I'm too critical of television shows and I should sit back and enjoy.
I really want to throw Alicia into a ravenous herd of walkers.

I have once again fallen behind on all of my shows or shows to be. I had hopes for FtWD, but it sounds as if I will be disappointed.
:D

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Cuban Chrome. If you are looking for a show about the virtues of Communism, and how much better it is then Capitalism, well, this ain't it! Man, they do not sugar coat it. When you have to make your own cotter key out of scrap steal to keep your 50s car running, you know you've got it bad! I will never complain about the price of nuts and bolts at the hardware store again!

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
I did notice that the Nick Clark character (Frank Dillane) kept slipping into his British accent. Reminds me of Jax Teller (Charlie Hunnam) in "Sons of Anarchy" whenever he raised his voice.
The worst I've seen is Archie Panjabi from The Good Wife. Her accent would break a couple times every sentence, especially after the first season. She actually got worse at it. Weird. And she won an Emmy for that role. You could have made a drinking game out of it (like the Poldark drinking game), and you would have been loaded at the end of each and every episode.

Speaking of Poldark, fans might be happy to know it has been purchased for five more seasons, into the year 2020. At least six seasons for that sucker.

skydog757

A-List Customer
Public Morals on TNT. Nice 1960's period piece heavy on cliches. Nothing that I haven't seen before, but some good acting. This is the New York City Police Department that Serpico walked into in the 70's. Nice wardrobe (love the hats).

It's early in the series but you are not missing much. Just a dysfunctional family that should end up zombie fodder. ;)

I was entertained enough, but found that I was wishing for way too many characters to die off already. I also found some of the writers' logic to be odd or missing as if it is okay to force things along and we should just accept it. And yet, I will still watch the next episode.
:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken