Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

I liked him just fine on The Big Valley and The Six Million Dollar Man, but he Charlie Sheened it on The Fall Guy. And still I watched it as a youngster. :D
Until The Fall Guy came along I had only seen Majors in The Six Million Dollar Man, so the best thing Fall Guy did for me was to show me that Majors had a sense of humor and was willing to be the butt of the joke; that gained him a few "respect" points in my book.

Until The Fall Guy came along I had only seen Majors in The Six Million Dollar Man, so the best thing Fall Guy did for me was to show me that Majors had a sense of humor and was willing to be the butt of the joke; that gained him a few "respect" points in my book.

It is easy to be the butt of a joke if you get a paycheck for not doing much. And still I watched.
:D

I concur. As ridiculous as the show was, I still watch it! :p

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
The Strain. I like this season 2 quite a bit. Evidently, they needed to up the action and the number of creatures in order for me to enjoy it. I know it was popular in season 1, but in today's TV climate, this strikes me as rather risky. They had to start the story somewhere, but that first season was on the boring side. To use an entire first season for almost all development, such a gamble. Most shows don't get second seasons.

Should I watch Generation War or start Outlander next?

The Strain. I like this season 2 quite a bit. Evidently, they needed to up the action and the number of creatures in order for me to enjoy it. I know it was popular in season 1, but in today's TV climate, this strikes me as rather risky. They had to start the story somewhere, but that first season was on the boring side. To use an entire first season for almost all development, such a gamble. Most shows don't get second seasons.

Should I watch Generation War or start Outlander next?

Not familiar with "Outlander," but loved "Generation War"

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up

Reminds me of the time DeForest Kelley was asked if he got tired of being called Bones, he said, something to the effect, "I'd rather be called Bones then Hooker!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken