Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Isn't drinking mandatory for fishing?
Only if you're doing it right. ;)

Did I mention that I bowl as well? :p
I put bowling and golfing in the same category--they're both activities I enjoy (or used to enjoy before my back problems developed), but I'm not particularly good at either.

I don't fish. Too much money for licenses and stuff around here. I can go buy the fish cheaper. :p
Ain't that the truth!

I put bowling and golfing in the same category--they're both activities I enjoy (or used to enjoy before my back problems developed), but I'm not particularly good at either.

Ain't that the truth!

They are boh games that put you against the lane/course. No team---you screw up and no one is to blame but you. :p Back problems? That is what they invented Naprosin for. :p

$50 for the license EACH and then $5 EACH every time you go in. Boats cost more and food is even more. :doh: $50 buys A LOT of fish. :p

Hell on Wheels gets one more season, a split season. I absolutely loathe how AMC does this to final seasons.

http://deadline.com/2014/11/hell-on-wheels-renewed-final-season-5-amc-1201277507/

Agreed and definitely a show I will miss as, despite its sometimes confusion (some of the plot lines are, shall we say, "inventive"), it is having a very good season. Maybe this will free up AMC to make James Bond movies in the books' original time period and style as suggested in a nearby thread. :eusa_clap

They are boh games that put you against the lane/course. No team---you screw up and no one is to blame but you...
I think that's why they appeal to me--the only person I was ever trying to golf or bowl better than was me. And there's that whole Zen thing--living only in that moment when you're swinging the club or rolling the ball--but that's an entirely different discussion.

...$50 buys A LOT of fish. :p
And side dishes...already cleaned and cooked! :D

I think that's why they appeal to me--the only person I was ever trying to golf or bowl better than was me. And there's that whole Zen thing--living only in that moment when you're swinging the club or rolling the ball--but that's an entirely different discussion.

And side dishes...already cleaned and cooked! :D

No Zen hippie thing for me---just me and the equipment trying for the best-----in a nice hippie free environment. :p

Then they wonder why fewer and fewer people fish. :rofl: I can play two rounds of golf for that here and enjoy it more---not to mention the 19th hole. :p

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
Last night I finished watching the series "A Very British Coup". Excellent and I highly recommend it if you like political thrillers and shows about the parliamentary system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld