Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

You know he was infected right? :p

One can only hope. I was waiting and waiting for him to show some sort of symptom after swimming in the zombie stew. It would explain the crying outside after preaching about how life is good inside the church. If we are lucky, the hipster crew of cannibals could be in for a serious case of the trots.
:D

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Garage Squad. The fixed up a guys 1970 Datsun 240Z. I liked it for two reasons, first, the owner hadn't worked on his car, because of all his motorcycle projects. Second, my first car was a 1971 240Z. I was a late bloomer, because of motorcycles, I did not buy my first car until I was 21! If I had to do it over, I would have saved myself for a few more years! :D

Feraud

Bartender
One can only hope. I was waiting and waiting for him to show some sort of symptom after swimming in the zombie stew. It would explain the crying outside after preaching about how life is good inside the church. If we are lucky, the hipster crew of cannibals could be in for a serious case of the trots.
Bob may have the laugh last at the cannibal crew as they chow down on infected meat. ;)
If the meat don't get 'em Rick & Co. will.

Levallois

Practically Family
The Finale of "The Strain" on DVR finally. That show freaks me out. I spend more time thinking about it after I've seen it than anything else out there. Now I only have to wait until next summer for Season 2. :(

Then again, maybe they even saved Bob by cutting off the infected leg. :p We get a twofer. :p

skydog757

A-List Customer
Of the new shows, I've watched Gotham since it started. Engaging, moody, fairly well acted. When I was a kid I had no idea Gotham was such a pit. Given a choice, I'd move to Central City. Metropolis is too big town for me.

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Of the new shows, I've watched Gotham since it started. Engaging, moody, fairly well acted. When I was a kid I had no idea Gotham was such a pit. Given a choice, I'd move to Central City. Metropolis is too big town for me.

Loving all the back-story on this show. I agree with "fairly well acted." lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82