Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Cragars on an Essex?! :faint:

Don't be cheap. Do it right!
Here's a pic of the car, with the old rims on it.
They are now on a 78 Monte Carlo, because a friend needed the tires and rims.
I got $100 for them.
essex.jpg

Seinfeld-Jerry doesn't know his girlfriends name, and Kramer drops a Junior Mint into a guy during surgery.
Fast N Loud, to see the 33 Essex.
Didn't agree with what they did to the 81 Rolls Royce, but to each his own.

Last edited:
I got $100 for them.
View attachment 9050

Seinfeld-Jerry doesn't know his girlfriends name, and Kramer drops a Junior Mint into a guy during surgery.

Mulva?
:D

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Big Bank Theory. Sheldon spends the day with James Earl Jones. Two and a Half Men. Guest appearances included, Carl Reiner, Tim Conway, Steve Lawrence and Gary Marshal, all funny.

Yes, except for around here. It rained most of the day here and it was much needed.
:D
We finally got some rain here late today. Well, not rain, really, more like a light shower. Well, not a shower, really, more like a drizzle. Well, not drizzle, really, more like a mist. Well, not a mist, really, more like...uhhh...the ground got a little damp.

Well, not damp, really...

Ernest P Shackleton

One Too Many
The Big Bang Theory. hehe
I don't care what anyone says. It's witty and loyal to its makings. They rarely throw in, or at, things that aren't within character or story. Smart TV. Their real problem is overpaid actors making for 14/30 minutes of content and needing constant re-runs to pay the high salaries. It feels like they run a month of old episodes to pay for every new episode.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
We finally got some rain here late today. Well, not rain, really, more like a light shower. Well, not a shower, really, more like a drizzle. Well, not drizzle, really, more like a mist. Well, not a mist, really, more like...uhhh...the ground got a little damp.

Well, not damp, really...
Hank Kimble is that you? :D

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
I don't care what anyone says. It's witty and loyal to its makings. They rarely throw in, or at, things that aren't within character or story. Smart TV. Their real problem is overpaid actors making for 14/30 minutes of content and needing constant re-runs to pay the high salaries. It feels like they run a month of old episodes to pay for every new episode.

Hmm...That's probably true. I see the 3 hours a night on cable, & then several more episodes here on local tv. It helped me discover the show & love it, but now it's a bit tedious with repeats of repeats. There are many clever things I still love in those reruns, but I hope the constancy of it doesn't make me a tired fan.

I got $100 for them.
View attachment 9050

Oh, I thought it was an Original Essex. You didn't mention it is a hot rod. lol lol Ok, put whatever you want on it. :p
I can't believe he made money on the Rolls. I wouldn't have given him 50 cents for it. :p

Hank Kimble is that you? :D
:pound::thumb::thumb: To be honest, I hadn't even thought of that connection. Good catch! :eusa_clap

Her is a funny little quiz to see which member of The Big Bang Theory you are most like. By the way, I am most like Penny! :D http://www.zimbio.com/quiz/i8qcCDQwe_2/Bang+Theory+Character
I took that quiz a couple of days ago, and it said I'm most like Sheldon. So, apparently, I now have to punch myself in the nose for being so annoying. :eusa_doh:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Oh, I thought it was an Original Essex. You didn't mention it is a hot rod. lol lol Ok, put whatever you want on it. :p
I can't believe he made money on the Rolls. I wouldn't have given him 50 cents for it. :p
I discussed this with a coworker yesterday.
80's and 90's RR are cheap, given what they cost new.
Why? Because you have to find someone to work on them!
Years ago I looked at buying one, that was until a friend of mine (certified on Ferrari, Porsche and RR) moved to Florida. ;)

Some unsolved mysteries type show about loch ness and other river monsters.

Nice looking Essex G.A.
That's one of my favorite colors, too.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lukken