Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Greyryder

One of the Regulars
I swear, it wasn't me.

v2gr_28.jpg

I like Monsters and Mysteries, but I really wish they wouldn't have fallen into the trap of calling those mangy dogs chupacabras. I've seen where they've done DNA testing on remains, and it turned out to be a coyote/domestic canine hybrid. And yes, extreme mange and the scratching it causes will make their skin look like that. Mix breed dogs don't always have the strongest immune systems to begin with, (we had one that didn't :( ) so the mange can really do a number on them.

I guess, as long as they don't go after rods, they'll be okay.

I swear, it wasn't me.

v2gr_28.jpg

I like Monsters and Mysteries, but I really wish they wouldn't have fallen into the trap of calling those mangy dogs chupacabras. I've seen where they've done DNA testing on remains, and it turned out to be a coyote/domestic canine hybrid. And yes, extreme mange and the scratching it causes will make their skin look like that. Mix breed dogs don't always have the strongest immune systems to begin with, (we had one that didn't :( ) so the mange can really do a number on them.

I guess, as long as they don't go after rods, they'll be okay.

I didn't see the dog episodes nor the rod ones. :p

Greyryder

One of the Regulars
Watching Ancient Aliens. I find it one of the most imaginative shows on television, these days.

Pretty sure Giorgio is an advanced scout from the Centauri Republic....

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Dean Cain. :eusa_doh:

Miami Vice-Yankee Dollar. Great episode with wonderful scenery.
The Brady Bunch.
Marcia is in love with her Dentist, and the boys build a go cart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLUless82