Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
After he left, the show was never as good.

Just finished watching Quantum Leap.
I was going to say that Tom, but many fans understand it anyway. ;)
And the couple of times he returned as a guest, were the highest rated (later on) in the series.
Wonder why....
And the fact that Andy looked almost disgusted, or mad, towards the end of the series.
But Don gave us some great movies as a result of leaving, so it was a good decision IMHO.

I couldn't agree more.

Once I listened to a few cuts (from the past 3 albums), I realized the following about the reviews I read (claiming the group had returned to their roots and old sound).
First, the reviewers have no idea what ZZ Top used to sound like, second they have no taste in music because they are tone deaf, or third they are simply too stupid to appreciate GOOD music. :D

After the movie I watched, I decided to watch an episode of Leave It To Beaver.
Ward IS a Sharp Dressed Man. ;)
Ward lets the boys paint without any supervision, after letting them read Tom Sawyer.
Ah yes, Tom Sawyer was a bad, bad idea. :p

Worf

I'll Lock Up
Jets over Saints! Great game of back and forth! Avoiding the absolute pasting my Raiders are getting at the hands of the Eggals! Oh the humanity!

Worf

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
billmacsworld