Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
The Andy Griffith Show

The episode where Barney gives the Governor a parking ticket, and the Governor comes to shake his hand and let him know how much he appreciates Barney's 'no-favoritism' philosophy.

Bless his heart.....:D
We watched this one the other night, chosen from many on Netflix. Simply because Barney and Stoner's reaction to the "crock" water is a riot.

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
The Americans - new 80s spy thriller on FX. Wow. Awesome. I'm looking forward to the season. Tight writing and great characters.

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
MikePotts said:
This Christmas, as my dear wife will be at work until the wee small hours of Wednesday morning, I'm treating myself to a re-re-re watching of the BBC series "House of Cards" starring the deliciously evil "F.U.", Francis Urquhart played by Ian Richardson...
A.C. Lyles said:
That's a great show. I haven't seen it since its first run in the US. I'll have to revisit it.
MikePotts said:
It truly is a gem, "Netflix" has it.
Netflix is showing an American adaptation starring Kevin Spacey.

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2013-02-01/house-of-cards-starring-kevin-spacey---reviews
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Cards_(U.S._TV_series)

Why do they do remakes of material that was pretty much perfect to begin with? I can see how Dune was begging to be remade for television, but House of Cards and Tinker, Tailor were not. Someone is probably thinking about re-booting Star Wars with new, younger actors.

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Foyle's War Episode 3.

BTW I have been watching tv shows on youtube, through the ps3. The last one was WCW Slamboree from 1996. Oh the memories.....

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
Dancing on the edge..... a new BBC period drama set in early 30s London about a 'coloured' jazz band trying to survive in the 'white' dominated music world.... First episode was pretty good with some nice gents clothing on show... The music was ok too!

B-24J

One of the Regulars
Finished watching the DVD set of "Fireball XL5". I was a really little guy way back in 1962-3 but I actually remembered one of the bad guys.

A classic from Gerry Anderson!

Interesting how some of the plot lines/ideas would turn up later in Star Trek.

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe