Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Worf

I'll Lock Up
ALABAMA VS NOTRE DAME

ccj

AKA "The Annual SEC National Champeenship Beat Down!"

Sigh... I gotta give ND credit, I used to be quite the Irish Basher because or the arrogance of their fans, but I was hoping for a better showing from them. I like the fact that the Irish knew, almost from the opening kick-off, that they were out-gunned and out-manned, but the kid at QB and some other's kept swinging (didn't hit much) till the final bell. I actually feel better about ND today than I have in years.

Worf

AKA "The Annual SEC National Champeenship Beat Down!"

Sigh... I gotta give ND credit, I used to be quite the Irish Basher because or the arrogance of their fans, but I was hoping for a better showing from them. I like the fact that the Irish knew, almost from the opening kick-off, that they were out-gunned and out-manned, but the kid at QB and some other's kept swinging (didn't hit much) till the final bell. I actually feel better about ND today than I have in years.

Worf

I too feel pretty good about Notre Dame as they were beat handly. Not a big Alabama fan but definitely not a fan of Notre Dame.
:D

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
That 70's Show, and the Munsters.
Seems to be almost the same shows each week, which is a very small rotation.
As time goes by, either newer shows are getting worse, or I'm getting more picky about what I watch. :D

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
I got home early and watched two early episodes of Happy Days, by chance my two favorite. The first was where Richy campaigned for Adlai Stevenson, not because he liked him, but because he had the hots for a blond. The best part was the pro Eisenhower speach was given by Fonzie, "I like Ike, My bike likes Ike"! The second one was where The Fonz Hot Rods the DeSoto. The early ones were the best, starting with the intro, Bill Haley & His Comets, and then the other original 50s music, unlike the later 70s disco 50s music!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe