Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Feraud

Bartender
Yeah that whole glass int he eye thing was just crazy though. :p The Gov is even crazier than I thought. Gives new meaning to headroom. :p
Ouch, talk about painful! I haven't read the graphic novels but heard the governor was crazy. The fishtanks and his daughter are just a taste of his craziness!

LocktownDog

Call Me a Cab
C'mon guys. Getting ahead in life still means you need to store it someplace.

What gets me is how Andrea stuck by him after looking around the room. Can't stand her.

Oh, guess ya'll are two of a kind.

lol

spank.gif

DNO

One Too Many
C'mon guys. Getting ahead in life still means you need to store it someplace.

What gets me is how Andrea stuck by him after looking around the room. Can't stand her.

She's been abrasive and downright creepy since the first season. Could be the perfect match for the guv.

Now we must wait! I really do dislike this splitting a season into two parts. Not enough Walking Dead as it is. Who gets to die next? Who will betray whom? What will happen to the newest residents of Team Rick's Home? Will the Gov. get a fancy little eye patch to enhance his evil look? I need more answers not a break!

McMurdo

One of the Regulars
Now we must wait! I really do dislike this splitting a season into two parts. Not enough Walking Dead as it is. Who gets to die next? Who will betray whom? What will happen to the newest residents of Team Rick's Home? Will the Gov. get a fancy little eye patch to enhance his evil look? I need more answers not a break!

I agree, I wonder why the break in the first place are the shows not all in the can so to speak? I`m not a big fan of the split season, I just want to get to the season.

DNO

One Too Many

ditto...hate this mid-season break business.

I figure the newcomers will be absorbed into Rick's crowd. His group is going to need the reinforcements in order to hold off the coming assault by the guv and his bunch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HyakujuJoe